Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The things we do to live the dream.

It is 5:20am and I am dressed and ready to head to the office for the day. Three days a week I get up between 4:15 and 4:30 in the morning to get ready for work. I then have a two hour drive to and from work each day. The other two days a week I work from home.

Now I must say I am not a morning person. I don't want to have conversations in the morning and I don't want to listen to annoying talk radio. So it is a good thing I have a two hour drive before I have to talk with anyone. I listen to the local NPR station for Athens and then when I get close to Columbus I switch to the local NPR station there.

I decided that the trade off for living off-grid and in a beautiful location is worth it. Some people think I am crazy but I think we all are to a certain degree when we are working toward something that we are dreaming of making a reality.

So time for lots of coffee and to hit the road.

Peace,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment