Friday, August 23, 2013

The little things that make me happy.

One of the things I missed the most when I started living off-grid was not having a toaster. I could live without a microwave but I really missed not having toast with my breakfast and then I remembered the camp toaster my twin sister and I had in our camper. It was long gone but the hunt was on.

Now I remember being able to find these things at WalMart and other stores but all of a sudden they were not being stocked. Luckily I was passing by Cabela's and stopped by and was able to pick one up. I am now happily making toast again.

Living off-grid makes you really think about what electrically appliances you really need but it also makes you think about alternative replacements or whether or not you really need the appliance in the first place.

Peace,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment