Sunday, August 25, 2013

Is it just me....

While working on cleaning my large shed yesterday it hit me, I have a bunch of stuff. There are tools, paint, equipment, plumbing parts and building supplies. Stuff I don't recall getting but seems to have magically appeared in my shed.

Is it just me that seems to have a collection of things that run from one end of the spectrum to the other or is it something unique to the off-grid/country life style. I know growing up in the country my Dad always seemed to have a bunch of things, similar to what I have now. So I cannot decide if it is something I learned from him or just part of the off-grid/country lifestyle that you never throw anything out cause you might need it or someone you know might.

Just something I got to thinking about while cleaning the shed. I do realize that if I am going to have this type of collection I really need to be more organized about it. If I am going to keep stuff I really need to be able to find it when I need it.

Back to cleaning the shed and to seeing what I have that I did not realize I did.

Peace,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment