Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Taking contol of my life. It is all about ME!

I did not realize that so much time has passed since I have written on my blog.

I am embarrassed that I have not been on it for over a year. I don't know where the months have gone. I thought I would faithfully post every day but I never realized how life can get in the way.

I think I had bitten off more than I could handle at the time I started this blog but I have gotten rid of most of the distractions and am focusing on my life and what I want to be doing personally, while what I was doing was important it took a great deal of my time and energy. Now it is all about ME!

So here is to a new beginning for my blog and to getting more focused on my personal life and not getting sucked into other peoples projects that take my time and energy away from what should be important to me.
Peace,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment