Sunday, September 8, 2013

Time to get to mowing

I am setting here enjoying the morning and thinking about the things that I want to get done today. One of the main things is to mow the yard/road areas.

I won't be able to get an early start as it is very wet from the dew and so I will need to let it dry a little more before I get started. I do enjoy mowing. It is not something that you need to be in a hurry to get done and you tend to notice things around the property as you are mowing. I see different plants and bugs and such while I mow and in some cases I find bird feathers that I add to the hat I wear when I mow.

So mowing, while it is something that has to be done, is one chore that you don't have to bust your butt to hurry and get it done. Relax and enjoy the time when you are all alone on the mower and can just think your thoughts without others interrupting you.

Peace,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment