Sunday, October 20, 2013

I am thinking of writing a book...

I am seriously thinking about writing a book that would focus on women living off-grid and why. This would include all women not just ones doing it on their own but all women. I am thinking about developing a series of questions and then putting them out there for off-grid women to provide responses and then compile them all together under various issues/topics.

I would love to be able to contact women from all over and talk with them and if possible to visit some that might be within a certain driving distance or maybe further away. Who knows.

Do you think women would be interested and sharing? Do you think this is crazy or is it something that might be interesting for people to read about?

Peace,
Pam

3 comments:

  1. I think you should go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Wendy. I am on the plotting and planning stages. This is going to be the winter project.

    Peace,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to read a book like that!

    ReplyDelete